Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Twelve days later and still no refund

After a week of waiting, the wonderful people at Bitch Audio have yet to confirm that my refund is even in the works. Kris(sy) Freeman tells me; "The package was delivered yesterday morning. I will try to get confirmation today that the item was not broken and that all parts were returned and process your refund".

How long can it take this rinky-dink 'company' to process a refund? They are thieves and scam artists. He should try to be a better business person and try NOT to rip-off customers who pay their money expecting to get what they paid for. He should try to be honest; he should try not to be a dick on the phone; and he should try to do the right thing. They fuck up and the consumer pays the price, literally.

The worst thing is - Kris(sy) Freeman flat-out lied on the phone to me. He told me that the camera and lens were ONLY available as a kit. That's funny, because I just bought the camera and lens separately at New York's famed 17th Street Photo. They were incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and not thieves. They did not try to upsell me any extended warranties, extra batteries, or any of the other bullshit that Bitch Audio tried.

As it stands, I am still out my $500. Who is earning interest on this money? Not me while it sits in their bank account that is for sure.

Kris Freeman at Beachaudio.com should be avoided at all costs. Bait and Switch experts who tell you one thing and then do another.

Bad online retailers to say the very least. Thieves at the very worst.

This post was brought to you by the letters 'T', 'R', and 'Y'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was a bit surprised paying only a 43inch vizio for $279.00 free shipping and handling? What a steal! The jokes on me! They sent a broken TV scratch tv with scratches! So far I'm going through hell on returning the junk! Now I have to pay a lot more on returning it! I bet they will give some excuse we can't return your your money or the never got the return junk tv!